For a pre-paid fee, a staff or volunteer researcher at Old Swedes Historic Site will conduct research in the baptism, marriage and/or burial records of Holy Trinity (Old Swedes) Church. While we cannot guarantee results, we will make every effort to help you by documenting all sources consulted during our research.
Fees for this service are $20/hour for Old Swedes Historic Site members and $35/hour for nonmembers. Click here to become a member. There is a minimum of one hour for your initial request. The research fee includes up to 10 photocopied pages of church records and a letter attesting to the information, with the church seal.
Please include the following information in your inquiry:
- Your contact information: name, phone, mailing address, email.
- The type of search you wish to have conducted (baptism, marriage, burial).
- Name(s) of the person(s) about whom you are seeking information.
- Any dates that will assist in the search.
- A check for the total fee, payable to the Old Swedes Foundation.
|Onsite Research*||Staff Research|
|Members||Free||$20 prepaid per research hour (1 hour minimum).|
|Non-Members||$5.00||$35 prepaid per research hour (1 hour minimum).|
|Photocopying||.25 cents per copy|
.45 cents for oversize
|10 copies included in research |
*Onsite research requires an appointment; one week’s notice required for Saturdays.